Most of the value that we reap from offsite experiences comes from the *conversations* that happens during (and hopefully after!) the experience. So let’s take a moment outside of our day-to-day work and dive right into a conversation that connects your group meaningfully!
Each conversation is an opportunity to deepen a relationship, learn something new or share a laugh.
Here's how it works:
1. You choose one of our signature topics to serve as the "anchor" for our conversation. (Refer to the two most popular options, below!)
2. When the session begins, we'll kick off with a fun exercise that gets everyone participating and engaged.
3. For the main activity, we use a combination of Break-Out rooms and Main Room conversation to spark a dynamic and engaging exchange of stories and ideas. We design question prompts that get everyone talking, laughing and learning. Our facilitation style keeps the conversation both fun and meaningful.
4. Your team will leave our Zoom room feeling a little bit more human, having gotten to know colleagues a bit better and laid foundations for lasting meaningful connection - the whole reason you’re planning an offsite in the first place!
These are our most popular topics:
1. "Re-energize & Reconnect"
Choose this topic to create space for real conversation among colleagues, and a chance to get to know colleagues better outside of the day-to-day in a fun way.
2. "Before & After"
Choose this topic if your team is experiencing or planning for transition, change or growth.
Optional and not required: We offer a 20 minute prep call so that we can get to know the dynamics of your team before the session.
There is no delivery involved in this virtual event.
How to join:
This is a virtual event hosted on Zoom. We'll send you a link in your booking confirmation email.
The facilitation was excellent and really opened us up to conversation while still giving us a format to follow. This made connecting with people much easier than I’d expected!
I'm always looking for ways that we can be more human and see others as more human. Convers(ate) pulled us out of our professional and other accustomed roles and into territory where we opened up and listened differently (I suspect) than we normally need to. We discovered things about ourselves as well as each other!
With meaningful prompts and an environment that welcomes and encourages everyone to speak, you can feel like you've known people for years in just a couple hours.
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit or confirmation but no later than 24 hours prior to the event start time. After that, cancel at least 7 days prior to the event to receive full refund (minus booking fee).
up to 50 people