This session offers a chance for your team to take a break from day-to-day work and get to know each other better in a fun and memorable way. After facilitating 200+ events in 2021, we’ve perfected this methodology for both virtual and hybrid groups!
Teams hire us (and come back for more!) because they seek:
- An opportunity to build relationships (especially valuable when the team is geographically distributed or has welcomed recent new hires)
- A break from the transactional nature of virtual work
- Fresh energy from an experienced facilitator who knows how to engage the room
- A “break” for managers who are often the ones leading meetings, giving them a chance to show up as a participant
Once you book:
1. We’ll reach out to offer a 15 min prep call. (This is optional!)
2. On the day of your event, we’ll take care of everything. During the session, we’re part DJ and part facilitator, leading the group through a series of proven question prompts that get everyone engaged, exchanging stories and ideas. Our facilitation style keeps things light and meaningful.
3. Your group will leave feeling a little bit more human with a stronger foundation for deeper relationships as colleagues.
4. After the session, we share a recap of the conversation with you - moments that most energized the group and a set of takeaways that stood out for the group. (This is helpful data that illustrates the impact of the team’s time together.)
Up to 300 people • 1 hr
Take a break from day-to-day work and get to know your team members in a fun and memorable way.
no delivery involved
There is no delivery involved in this virtual event.
This is a virtual event.
A Zoom link is provided by default in your confirmation email, but you can use other video conferencing software if you prefer.
Just bring yourself via a laptop, from a place where you feel comfortable speaking, and plan to have your video on.
We had a great time with Taylor today, and we all learned little details from our teammates that make a personal difference at an individual level ❤️.
Was really great and loved the format! Would be great to see if we could squeeze in one more question via breakouts as those were the moments of really deep connection / new relationships.
This was such a great session and Taylor was wonderful!
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit (Unless booked within 48 hours of the event start time). After that, cancel at least 14 days prior to the event to receive a full refund (minus service fee).