You and your group will become chocolatiers with this outrageously delicious chocolate bar making class. Guided by a world-class celebrity chef, you will learn to make your very own chocolate bars using award-winning chocolate and high quality ingredients that work together to create wonderfully unexpected flavor profiles. Perfect for beginners.
Here is what you will learn and experience:
- The basics of tempering and making the perfect chocolate bar.
- How to balance textures and taste profiles to create incredible chocolate bars.
- Pour up to 3 bars during class. One dark, one milk, and one white chocolate, using 9 different luxury inclusions such as dried pear and black lava sea salt.
- Learn where chocolate is from and how it’s made from bean to bar.
- See how Chef Paul makes 350 lb+ chocolate sculptures.
- Chocolate trivia
- A bar class review page with recipes, links to more ingredients such as where to purchase fresh cacao pods.
- TV show-level audio and video production
- Chocolatier certificates of completion for each participant.
All kits are vegetarian, gluten-free, Halal, and Kosher. We can accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, and more.
- Luxury Felchlin Swiss chocolate (dark, milk, and white)
- 9 fantastic, high-end ingredients such as diced dried pear, Ceylon cinnamon, and black lava sea salt
- A spatula
- A towel
- A small spoon for adding the ingredients
- A silicone chocolate bar mold (can make 3 bars at a time)
- Instruction placemat
Up to 100 people • 1 hr • Kit delivery
Kit includes everything you need to make three luxury chocolate bars.
includes shipping cost
We can ship anywhere in the US, and almost any country in the world. US delivery is included. If you have international participants, please let us know what countries they reside in.
Shipping to Canada costs an additional $80/kit, and other countries will be an additional $100/kit.
We require all guest addresses 14 days prior to the event to avoid expedited shipping fees. Your kits will arrive between 2-5 days before your event to keep everything fresh.
This virtual event is hosted exclusively on Zoom.
We will send you a link in your booking confirmation email.
A small mixing bowl and a microwave
Loved it! It was so much fun, and I learned a lot about the wonderful world of chocolate.
Well-executed from kit delivery to hour-long session. Managed a huge group very professionally and still was able to make it interactive. Fun to learn a new skill.
The chef is the best! amazing experience
Amazing time! Thank you so much
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit (Unless booked within 48 hours of the event start time). After that, cancel at least 14 days prior to the event to receive a full refund (minus service fee).