Take an expedition up Everest, raft the Colorado, perform on Broadway, or spark an idea as a team for a brand new, on-the-fly hypnosis experience.
Master Hypnotist and storyteller Jason Akel harnesses imaginations to relax, inspire, foster open thinking, creativity, and motivate participants to overcome challenges.
Choose from a list of adventures or pure relaxation experiences. Custom-crafted experiences for large groups are possible as well.
Teams will enjoy hypnosis, learn how it works, and develop starter skills in self-hypnosis (depends on event length as time allows). This is not your typical hypnotist show where only the select audience members are hypnotized. Everyone participates here on a safe, inward journey and can share their insights with the group afterwards and ask questions.
- Virtual teams, in-person teams, or a mix!
- Starting the week with a motivational bang
- Ending a week (or every week) with a stress release like no other
- Rewarding teams with a virtual vacation; no vacation days needed!
All participants and the purchasing party acknowledge that these hypnosis experiences are for entertainment purposes only and are not therapy. Do not participate while operating a vehicle or doing anything that requires your close focus or attention.
There is no delivery involved in this virtual event.
How to join:
This is a virtual event. A Zoom link is provided by default in your confirmation email, but you can use other video conferencing software if you prefer.
What to bring:
How to Prepare for Hypnosis
* Be in a private, comfortable space where you won't be interrupted. If you’re at home or even at the office, lock the door and ask others not to disturb you or put up a sign. Any pets should be kept outside the room. Multiple participants in the same physical room are fine.
* Settle into a couch or a comfortable chair, preferably with a head rest. Your bed is fine if you're okay with others seeing you there, but no pajamas!
* Be sure your device is fully charged, even better, plugged in. Video chat uses substantial battery power and you absolutely do not want to interrupt your experience.
* Headphones are recommended. Wireless headphones are even better, just be sure they are fully charged. Good speakers near you are also fine.
* You will have the option to turn off your camera if you’d like during the hypnosis portion of the event.
* Have the temperature set comfortably, but you may want to have a blanket or jacket handy.
* Keep a water bottle or glass nearby.
* A short walk or light exercise about an hour beforehand is useful to relax.
* Do not use any stimulants or depressants within a few hours prior unless medically necessary; this includes caffeine and alcohol.
What a wild ride. I could really feel the movement of the water and the heat of the sun as we went along. Very evocative and a great experience.
This was a really fun adventure, and I'm scared of heights!
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit or confirmation but no later than 24 hours prior to the event start time. After that, cancel at least 7 days prior to the event to receive full refund (minus booking fee).
up to 49 people
from $50/person | $500 minimum
up to 50 people