Enjoy an interactive virtual experience of basic Bubble Tea Making, highlighting the fusion of flavors in boba classics. From cooking your tapioca pearls, creating recipes with a twist, learning boba fun facts, and diving deeper into Taiwan boba history, this experience is a true celebration of cultures through drinks!
The event runs for an hour with minimal pre-event preparation. All materials included are shipped globally.
Guests will learn to make:
- Homemade Bubble Tea Recipes
- How to cook Tapioca Pearls
- Fun Facts and Boba History
We will make two Bubble Tea recipes in class, and one will be DIY:
- Layered Passion Fruit Jelly Tea (Decaf)
- Mint Taro Milk Tea (Decaf)
- Matcha Brown Sugar (DIY)
We can accommodate these dietary restrictions for guests: Gluten-free, vegetarian, dairy-free, and peanut-free.
3-drink kit includes:
- Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Bag (Decaf)
- Pure Matcha Powder
- Mint Tea Bag (Decaf)
- Lime Citrus Packet
- Non-Dairy Creamer
- Taro Mix
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Passion Fruit Syrup
- Tapioca Pearls Topping
- Rainbow Jelly Topping
- Featured Snack
- Stainless Steel Straw and Brush
- Pre-Event Instructions & Recipes
Up to 250 people • 1 hr • Kit delivery
Our most popular package! Learn to make three Boba Tea drinks: Matcha Brown Sugar, Mint Taro, and Layered Fruit Jelly with our all-inclusive ingredient kit.
includes shipping cost
US shipping is included. International shipping will be an additional ~$40-60 per kit based on location.
Please open kit on arrival and look for instructions on care of your kit, and any important prep for your event.
- Damaged and incorrect items in your kit will be reshipped at no cost.
- Abandoned & Unclaimed Kits: Unresponsive guests with delivery issues have five (5) business days to schedule a redelivery/pick up with the carrier before the kit returns to us. Refund or free redelivery is not applicable.
- Kits reported missing or damaged if marked as delivered are not insured.
This is a virtual event.
A Zoom link is provided by default in your confirmation email, but you can use other video conferencing software if you prefer.
- Heat-proof Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spoon
- 2 Clear Drinking Glasses (16 oz)
- Mixing Vessel or Shaker
- Medium Bowl
- Strainer or Colander
- Medium Pot or Saucepan
- Kettle or Small Pot
- Ice (16 cubes)
- Silicone Ice Tray (optional)
- Paper Towels
- Water (at least 8 cups)
- Open your kit on arrival
- Refrigerate syrups until day of your event. Keep remaining items in the kit and store the kit in a cool, dry place.
BE READY TO:
- Boil 6 cups of water in a medium pot or sauce pan (for tapioca cooking)
- Boil 1.5 cups of water in a kettle or small pot (for tea brewing)
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold water
- Enjoy featured snack
the second tea was made in a rush in the last 10 minutes. I think we could have started to boil the tapiocas at the beginning instead of 10-15 minutes into the session.
Great experience - would highly recommend
Fun and didactic!
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit (Unless booked within 48 hours of the event start time). After that, cancel at least 14 days prior to the event to receive a full refund (minus service fee).