Increase your presentation confidence, build deeper connections with your teammates, and have fun in the process! This is not the presentation style you are used to!
- You'll first receive a topic that is silly and not serious, like the healing benefits of tacos.
- You'll then be positioned as an expert in your field who is giving a presentation at a conference or a gathering (Doctor of Taco Science perhaps?)
- The key is this: You are an absolute expert and nothing you say can be wrong!
- You'll then present for three minutes and can request when you want a new slide from your facilitator.
- Each slide will be random with images and fun charts. You can use them however you wish.
- The three minutes will fly by with laughter smiles, and the next person will take their turn until everyone is done!
Here is why this works: This is a SHARED experience. Since EVERYONE who attends has to speak, a level of camaraderie is developed. When a tough slide comes up, everyone watches in rapt attention to see what the speaker will do. And when a slide fits perfectly, everyone laughs and enjoys the serendipity.
If you're looking for something fun that will grow your skill set and connection, look no further than Crazy Decks!
Up to 15 people • 1 hr
Get goofy and hone in on your presentation skills in this 60 minute workshop!
no delivery involved
There is no delivery involved in this virtual event.
This is a virtual event.
A Zoom link is provided by default in your confirmation email, but you can use other video conferencing software if you prefer.
We had a blast! Everyone did so well with the impromptu prompts. It was FUN, FUN, FUN.
Brandon was a fantastic Facilitator of the improv. activity. I definitely want to do this again! If your team gives technical presentations, gains buy-in for new projects, or believes they are an expert in their field this is a fun activity to flex those skills while using your imagination.
This activity was very fun. Our entire team was rolling around laughing. My cheeks still hurt. Brendan killed it as host!
It was a great group event that promoted camaraderie and put us out of our comfort zone. My cheeks hurt from laughing!
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit or confirmation (Unless booked within 24 hours of the event start time). After that, cancel at least 7 days prior to the event to receive a full refund (minus service fee).