Slap on your headphones and jump on a call with me! Lay back and relax as we go through a 30-minute guided Soma Breath meditation to help us Destress + Reset.
You will release tension from the body, boost your mood, and enjoy a super-effective breathwork meditation.
This meditation will improve your oxygen efficiency, meaning you need to breathe less to create the same amount of energy.
Lower breathing rates are associated with longer life spans. This is the foundation of SOMA Breath.
Anyone can take part in the Awakening Meditation Routine – if you can breathe, you can do it!
- Building connection within a team unit
- Performance bonus rewards
- Great way to set the tone for the week on Mondays
- Great way to shake off mid-week stress, increasing clarity, stamina, and creativity.
- Great way to end the week, helping employees destress and reset before their time off, so they can make the most of it.
- Improves CO2 tolerance and nitric oxide production.
- Improves oxygenation of tissue cells.
- Reduces tension.
- Trains oxygen efficiency.
- Improves cardiovascular health.
- Trains concentration and meditation.
- Stimulates both hemispheres of the brain.
- Stimulates neurogenesis and ‘brain change’.
Intermittent Hypoxic Training, and therefore breath holding to create brief intermittent hypoxia as guided in SOMA Breath, should NOT be practiced in the case of the following conditions:
- Severe/critical diseases or infections
- COPD-II and COPD-III
- Organ failure or late-stage terminal illness
- Cancer (Exception: your doctor gives you specific permission)
- If you have epilepsy, a pacemaker, or irregular heart beat (Exception: your doctor gives you specific permission).
What if I am a person with any of the contraindications?
You will still gain enormous benefits from this practice. The rhythmic breathing and visualization techniques will help you tremendously.
Simply stay away from the breath retentions unless you are supervised by your health professional.
*** DO NOT practice this in water nor while driving or operating any kind of machinery.
Note: It may aggravate Tinnitus, however if you breathe softly, this shouldn't be an issue.
Up to 300 people • 30 minutes
Start with some light movement waking up the channels, then move inwards on a short grounding meditation and 20 min Soma Breath work. 2 cycles of breathing in beats with binaural music, then a peaceful ending meditation wraps everything up.
no delivery involved
Up to 300 people • 1 hour
Start with some light movement waking up the channels, then move inwards with a grounding meditation and 30 min Soma Breath work. 3-4 cycles of breathing in beats with binaural music, then a peaceful ending meditation wraps everything up.
no delivery involved
There is no delivery involved in this virtual event.
This virtual event is hosted exclusively on Zoom.
We will send you a link in your booking confirmation email.
An open mind, open heart, and whatever else to make you comfortable seated or laying down for meditation (Mat, blanket, bolster, eye cover).
I recently did a session with Carlie during a group event and it was an absolutely amazing experience! As a busy professional and a busy Mom, this experience was like an escape from my daily stress. Doing this practice in a group setting was also very powerful. There is a special connection that happens when you are all breathing together in unison. Carlie also encouraged discussion afterwards and we each spoke about our experience. This exercise further promoted a sense of connectedness and understanding between group members.
Medical Billing Solutions LLC
I have had the pleasure of being guided by Carlie several times in her soma breath work meditations. I have found her guidance and twist to my meditation practice puts me in a relaxed frame of mind. This allows me to release negative energy, bring in positive energy and ultimately enables a feeling of deeper connection with the divine.
Relaxing and professional felt very at ease I would highly recommend her.
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit or confirmation but no later than 24 hours prior to the event start time. After that, cancel at least 7 days prior to the event to receive full refund (minus booking fee).