Roll your own! Learn to craft homemade sushi rolls and sake cocktails in this fun, very interactive class with one of our pro sushi chefs.
We will ship you all the supplies and ingredients to make a delicious sushi dinner to be enjoyed alongside two different sake cocktails.
Non-alcoholic mocktails can be crafted as an alternative for no charge.
We are happy to modify kits for these allergies or dietary restrictions:
- Gluten Free
- Nut Allergies
We will try our best to accommodate all others to the best of our ability, but we do not have a kosher kitchen.
- Sushi mat
- All ingredients to make two different sushi rolls (Smoked Salmon Roll and Inside-Out Veggie Roll)
- Soy sauce
- Wasabi and pickled ginger
- All ingredients needed to make two different signature sake cocktails (Cherry Vanilla Sparkler, Sake Sour)
- Dessert sushi (Rice Krispy and Candy)
20 to 300 people • 1 hr • Kit delivery
Roll your own! Learn to craft homemade sushi rolls and sake cocktails in this fun, very interactive class with one of our LIVE sushi chefs.
includes shipping cost
US Shipping is included.
We cannot ship alcohol to Alabama, Mississippi, Utah, Kentucky, or countries other than the US. Guests in these locations will receive dry kits. (Instructions for guests to supply their own alcohol will be provided).
For international guests, they will receive a dry kit (BYO alcohol), and shipping is an extra $150/kit. International shipments require two weeks lead time, and shipping times can not be fully guaranteed, due to customs.
This is a virtual event.
A Zoom link is provided by default in your confirmation email, but you can use other video conferencing software if you prefer.
- an open, clean workspace
- a way to heat up something, either with a stove or microwave
- sharp knife, preferably an 8-inch chef knife
- cutting surface
- plates, and platters to display your work
- a cocktail shaker (can sub a water bottle with lid, mason jar, blender bottle, etc.)
The event was tons of fun and informative.
Really fun class. The Chef running it was really great!
Loved it! Chef Dave was great.
No cancellation allowed.