Learn from our professional sushi chefs everything you need to know to create your own delicious sushi rolls.
In this beginner-friendly Sushi Making experience you will discover the umami flavors of hand-rolled Urumaki paired with Miso Soup, and a secret to an easy-to-make homemade spicy mayo to complement each sushi element.
Find out about the proper way of seasoning sushi rice, and master your basic knife skills techniques for cutting vegetables and protein. Make your sushi like a pro!
The event runs for an hour and all materials included are shipped globally. See Delivery section for details.
The kit is vegetarian-friendly.
Note: This event requires prep to cook the rice 30 min before the event. See instructions in kit for details.
The kit is vegetarian-friendly and includes:
- Short-Grain Rice
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Rice Vinegar
- Sesame Seeds
- Soy Sauce Packets
- Ginger Packets
- Wasabi Packets
- Mayonnaise Packets
- Sriracha Packets
- Seaweed Paper Sheets
- Quick-Cook Miso Soup
- Bamboo Rolling Mat (Plastic-wrapped)
- Pair of Gloves
- Reusable Chopsticks
- Pre-event Instructions & Recipes
Up to 250 people • 1 hr • Kit delivery
Learn how to make delicious sushi from professional chefs! Includes materials to make up to 10 rolls! (This event has 30 min of pre-event prep, cooking the rice).
includes shipping cost
US shipping is included. International shipping starts at ~$50/person, based on location.
Please open kit on arrival and look for instructions on care of your kit, and important prep for your event.
- Damaged and incorrect items in your kit will be reshipped at no cost.
- Abandoned & Unclaimed Kits: Unresponsive guests with delivery issues have five (5) business days to schedule a redelivery/pick up with the carrier before the kit returns to us. Refund or free redelivery is not applicable.
- Kits reported missing or damaged if marked as delivered are not insured.
This virtual event is hosted exclusively on Zoom.
We will send you a link in your booking confirmation email.
Bring the following:
- Sharp Kitchen Knife
- Set of Measuring Spoons
- Rice Paddle or Wooden Spoon
- Chopping Board
- 2 Small Bowls
- 2 Medium Bowls
- Large Microwave-safe Mixing Bowl
- Medium Pot w/Lid for Cooking Rice
- Paper Towels
- Plastic Wrap
- 1 Cucumber
- White Sugar (1/2 tsp)
- Ripe Avocado
- Sesame Oil (1/2 tsp)
- 3 oz Smoked Salmon
- 6-8 Crab Sticks
- Running water
- Please open kit on arrival and look for instructions.
- This event requires you to cook the sushi rice 30 minutes before the start of your event.
- Keep your kit in a cool, dry place.
COOK ENTIRE RICE PACKET: Please see instructions in kit.
This was SO much fun! So interactive yet educational. I hope we'll be able to do it again in the future.
It was a lot of fun.
Very fun. I liked it.
Great fun, thanks so much. The rice turned out great, was much easier thank I expected!
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit (Unless booked within 48 hours of the event start time). After that, cancel at least 14 days prior to the event to receive a full refund (minus service fee).