Our virtual happy hour experiences feature award-winning mixologists for an hour of interactive, curated fun! Guests get hands-on as they craft delicious cocktails alongside the mixologist, explore flavor balance, and practice mixology skills along the way. Each experience also includes an emcee host to facilitate and keep things running smoothly. Upgrade to ingredient delivery (alcohol included!) for an all-inclusive experience.
We have served over 20,000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!).
- Alcohol is included in ingredient delivery.
- All cocktails can be made non-alcoholic.
We can host up to 100 people in one session and 5000 people in total (split into simultaneous sessions with up to 100 guests in each session).
For Ingredient Delivery, kits will be mailed to guests 1-4 days prior to the event.
- Addresses due 10 business days before event
- Book your date at least 2 days prior to your address due date to allow for booking and processing
- Shipping to the contiguous United States only
- We cannot ship alcohol to AL, AR, AZ, ID, MI, NC, OH, TN, & UT
- Ingredient kits shipped to those states will omit the alcohol
How to join:
This is a virtual event. A Zoom link is provided by default in your confirmation email, but you can use other video conferencing software if you prefer.
What to bring:
For BYO, guests will be asked to provide the following ingredients:
- Choose 1 Spirit: Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Mezcal, Whiskey, or Rum
- Choose 1 Citrus: Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, or Grapefruit Juice
- Choose 1 Sweetener: Simple Syrup, Agave, Sugar, Honey, or Maple Syrup
- Ice: At least 2 cups per cocktail
- Egg White: Highly recommended! We’ll use it for a fun cocktail variation
For BYO and Ingredient Delivery, guests will be asked to provide the following tools:
- Cocktail Shaker: Or you can use a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid
- Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
- Knife & Cutting Board: To cut your citrus
- Glassware: We recommend a Double Old Fashioned Glass for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
- Citrus Juicer (optional)
- Hawthorne Strainer (optional)
This was a wonderful opportunity for our team to come together to do something fun while sheltering in place. It was also a great opportunity for people to connect socially from the comfort of their own homes and experience a completely different style event. Our host was extremely easy to work with and made everything so simple for us. We highly recommend this event!
No cancellation allowed.
up to 1000 people
from $55/person | $550 minimum
up to 1200 people
up to 50 people
from $52/person | $320 minimum