Our virtual happy hour experiences feature award-winning mixologists for an hour of interactive, curated fun! Guests get hands-on as they craft delicious cocktails alongside the mixologist, explore flavor balance, and practice mixology skills along the way. Each experience also includes an emcee host to facilitate and keep things running smoothly. Upgrade to ingredient delivery (alcohol included!) for an all-inclusive experience.
We have served over 20,000 virtual guests with the mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!).
- Alcohol is included in ingredient delivery.
- All cocktails can be made non-alcoholic.
We can host up to 100 people in one session and 5000 people in total (split into simultaneous sessions with up to 100 guests in each session).
For BYO, we make a standard sour and an eggwhite sour (2 cocktails) using the ingredients you have at home. This experience is about teaching guests how to build a delicious cocktail with whatever ingredients you have on hand!
no delivery involved
This luxury experience delivers everything guests need to create two delicious cocktails. Groups can pick one of our seasonal cocktail kits. During the event, we will make that cocktail + a fun variation on that cocktail using eggwhite and an advanced mixology technique.
includes shipping cost
This luxury experience delivers everything guests need to create two different delicious cocktails. Groups can pick 2 different kits from our selection of seasonal cocktails.
includes shipping cost
For Ingredient Delivery, kits will be mailed to guests 1-4 days prior to the event.
- Addresses due 10 business days before event
- Book your date at least 2 days prior to your address due date to allow for booking and processing
- Shipping to the contiguous United States only
- We cannot ship alcohol to AL, AR, AZ, ID, MI, NC, OH, TN, & UT
- Ingredient kits shipped to those states will omit the alcohol
This is a virtual event.
A Zoom link is provided by default in your confirmation email, but you can use other video conferencing software if you prefer.
Guests will be asked to provide the following (for both BYO and Ingredient Delivery):
- Cocktail Shaker: Or you can use a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid
- Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
- Knife & Cutting Board: To cut your citrus
- Glassware: We recommend a Double Old Fashioned Glass for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
- Citrus Juicer (optional)
- Hawthorne Strainer (optional)
- Ice: At least 2 cups per cocktail
- Egg White: Highly recommended! We’ll use it for a fun cocktail variation (vegans can substitute chickpea juice ("aquafaba") or pineapple juice).
For BYO, guests should ALSO bring the following ingredients:
- Choose 1 Spirit: Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Mezcal, Whiskey, or Rum
- Choose 1 Citrus: Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, or Grapefruit Juice
- Choose 1 Sweetener: Simple Syrup, Agave, Sugar, Honey, or Maple Syrup
This was a wonderful opportunity for our team to come together to do something fun while sheltering in place. It was also a great opportunity for people to connect socially from the comfort of their own homes and experience a completely different style event. Our host was extremely easy to work with and made everything so simple for us. We highly recommend this event!
No cancellation allowed.