Roses are red and violets in bloom,
You’ll love our class, we’ll see you on zoom.
We’ll send all your guests a kit they're sure to adore,
The package will arrive right at their door.
Share valentines day with your team,
They're the best!
We’ll shake up three cocktails,
Better than the rest!
Our Mixmasters will guide you our group through three Valentines Day-themed beverages while weaving stories and lessons throughout. Featuring everything you need...plus some extra goodies and delights—our signature valentines kits arrive right at your door to cupids delight!
The festive cocktails include:
- Be Mine: Whiskey, Lemon juice, Sweet Cherry Syrup, a candied cherry, powdered cocoa
- Love Potion #9: Vodka, Lemon juice, Sweet Cherry Syrup, Elderflower liqueur, lemon garnish,
edible heart garnish
- Hubba Hubba: Tequila, Lemon juice, Sweet Cherry Syrup, Dragon fruit powder, Hibiscus Ginger Beer, Lemon garnish, glow stick garnish
We can exchange the alcohol for premium soda mixers for guests who prefer non-alcoholic options. We can also accommodate allergies and are able to remove items from the kit depending on dietary preference.
- One 2oz bottle of Vodka
- One 2oz bottle of Tequila
- One 2oz bottle of Whiskey
- One 2oz bottle of Sweet Cherry Syrup
- One 2oz bottle of Elderflower Liqueur
- One 4oz bottle of Lemon Juice
- A can of Hibiscus Ginger beer
- A packet of Dragon fruit powder
- A packet of edible glitter
- A candied cherry
- Dried fruit garnish
- Powdered cocoa
- A Glowstick
- Holiday Hearts
All group sizes • 1 hr • Kit delivery
This offering includes both our signature Valentines kit as well as a virtual class experience with one of our MixMasters
includes shipping cost
We can ship within the Continental US (we cannot ship to Hawaii or Alaska) and to Canada. US Shipping cost is included in the price of the event. Kits can be shipped to Canada for an extra shipping fee and will include non-alcoholic substitutions.
All shipping addresses must be submitted 14 days prior to the event date. Any late submissions must be approved and may be subjected to late fees/expedited shipping fees.
This is a virtual event.
A Zoom link is provided by default in your confirmation email, but you can use other video conferencing software if you prefer.
- Your kit
- Something to shake with (a Cobbler Shaker, Boston Shaker, or anything with a closed lid)
- Something to measure with (a bar jigger, kitchen measure, or tablespoon)
- Hawthorn Strainer (mesh strainer or slotted spoon)
- Glassware to drink your creation out of
- ICE! (Seriously, you'll need more than you think)
The event was great! Had an amazing time with the team and learned a ton about the history of cocktails.
This event was so much fun. As the organizer for my team, I've received SO much positive feedback from people. Nathan was engaging and knowledgeable. We really had a terrific time.
Awesome leader and a fun event. A++++
Very entertaining and educational
Grace period: free cancellation within 24 hours of booking deposit or confirmation (Unless booked within 24 hours of the event start time). After that, cancel at least 7 days prior to the event to receive a full refund (minus service fee).